Meet Colton Carl Cunningham

Congratulations Grandpa and very nice to meet you Cole.
I know the feeling Larry. I had that same pride when my Grandsons were born.

BTW:Although I've been a Bama boy since 1960, I was born in Clinton near Terra Haute and all my relatives live in or around the Evansville area (Winslow, Mt.Vernon, Poseyville) and one cousin in Indy. My Grandparents ran a rooming house for trainmen in Princeton and right across the tracks from the Depot. Boy! Did I ever like to go there. Ha!

Thank You Rex. I have thru most of the towns you listed. Very pretty country in that part of Indiana

Congratulations Gramps, payback time, remember your role now is to spoil them then send them home to show what they've learned :D
13.gif
Willis

He will be with me in the train room so's I really do not need to do anymore remodeling thank you very much LOL LOL

Larry,

Cute as a bug's bottom! As my Grandmother used to say!

Nice pics. Where's Grandpa?????

Darrell, quiet...for now

Congrats and like other have said don't forget to teach him the bad things to do so when he gets home they can ask were did you learn that mister? my grandfather got me in trouble more than i can shake a stick too and my mother use to get on him about it also . LOL

I hope to get some pix of Cole and me tomorrow afternoon lookin at his train set he got yesterday. I just can't figger out who would give a two day old a train set. LOL LOL

Back