Meathead - Says Hello from Down Under!

Meathead

Heya, Guys and Girls

I am a 22 year old Uni Student and full time worker as a CNC Lazer Operator I play with very powerful lazers that cut metal
smile.png

I am also studying Game Development and architect design I am on my 6th year and still love it. Been a 3d designer since I was 13 started with good old 3ds max and the duke nukem engine. I have always loved Train Sets my dad and my step dad had some when I was a kid.

Ive decided to move my skills to real life and try them on a train set Cant wait to see other people's designs and talk to other train hobbyists.

Welcome to the forums, Meathead. This is a great site for all your railroad needs. There are plenty of people here that are very knowledgeable and friendly and willing to help with just about anything, except moving.:p

Keep us posted on your progress and don't be a stranger!

Welcome Meathead, good to see another member from the bottom of the world, as BB says, you'll find heaps on here to keep you entertained and inspired and instruction "how to's" when you need them.

What's a "lazer"?

BTW one of my favorite locos is from your country - the NSW AD60. I have a model of it from Eureka Models and another on order.

Hey there man!

I operated a "lazer" cutter in my undergrad years as an architecture major! I've also been working in 3d design since doom! But I can never keep from working on physical models. I'm no longer in school, so I'm not building architectural models anymore; so I've shifted my focus to model trains. You're going to fit right in here!:D

By the looks of it I cant spell Laser lol, But thats very cool too hear CaptSuperCow Just to show you guys some of my work I have done in my spare time this year.

My Tank took me about 2 months too build part time it was for a game called 1944 D Day
Chair was a quick render I did a month ago for realistic Objects Assignment, And my model guns are a speed design done in under 2 hours.

Thanks for reading!

finala32.jpg

scenetest.jpg

pre_render.jpg

Oooohh! I can just feel myself sinking into that soft leather. Have to get you to do me one for my computer desk.

Back