Measured the loft today...

pa3de8

GO PENNSY!!!
Finally measured the loft size and this is what I have to work with:
30 feet long by 15 feet wide.

Now if I can only get my computer to get my damn photos of the HandyCam!!!!

Scott

Thanks Ken....I want to run the layout around the outer edge of 3 of the walls. The one wall is where the stairs come up to the loft.

Scott

Here's a copy of what I'm building, I stretched it out a bit to fit. It has staging underneath and possibly stage two up one level

Ken.

Last edited by a moderator:
I want to draw up mine on paper but I'm not to keen on paying 125.00 for
3rdplanit or CadRail...

Scott

You're welcome, it'll take a little learning, I plan most mine in XtraCAD with ther flex track tools & then pick the switches I want. That does not say I won't use sectional track in places...

Yeah I think it is going to take some usage to learn it. but up to the challenge...Thank you...

Scott

BTW, and my wife says thank you as well for giving me one more thing to keep me on the computer longer too! LOL...

Yeah I'm thinking I may have to get my own now...The kids each have there own but since you informed me of this program, I'm going to need my own!!! LOL...

Scott

How do I get this programme?

It looks ideal from what I've viewed - any kind member please direct me in the right direction please!!!!

Scott beat me too it... As for use, MAKE SURE you enter the open registration information, or you'll be lost! Just scroll down on the download page...

I don't think I did this!!!! I'm having issues trying to figure it out too!!!

Scott

www.sillub.com said:
You can use this information to register your copy of XTrkCad on the Register dialog from the File menu.

Name: Open Registration
Key: 248890010702

Go to File -> Register and enter the name and key above. Shouldn't have any problems. Then again, it was around a year ago when I last used this.

Back