MBTA Project Complete!!!!!

Amtrak47

Well, the time has come to call this project finished!! I myself can't believe how it came out! :D:D:D From Stock #1004 to a beautiful #1036 The horizon coach (now #651) is also finished! :eek: Not bad for my first time custom painting eh? :eek:

So since more cars are still to be done it's not "complete"? :D

Now now, I was originally only going to use 1 horizon car in this consist ;) But if I can give the other cars a new/better life then I'll absolutely do it :D Also, I guess you could say this was phase 1 of the train, phase 2 would be getting the bi-levels done :p

It looks good, the paint job especially. The yellow striping looks like it's not quite conforming to a few of the details, but I can't tell if it actually needs some more applications of decal solvent to get them to conform better or if those are just shadows making them look that way. Even with that nit-pick, though, you really did do a good job on getting everything straight and true and it definitely looks better than some of my early efforts. Well done.

It looks good, the paint job especially. The yellow striping looks like it's not quite conforming to a few of the details, but I can't tell if it actually needs some more applications of decal solvent to get them to conform better or if those are just shadows making them look that way. Even with that nit-pick, though, you really did do a good job on getting everything straight and true and it definitely looks better than some of my early efforts. Well done.

Thank you very much! :D I did try my best with this project, as for the yellow lines, it is just shadows, my Ipod doesn't take the best pictures, lol :p

Hi, Amtrak. While I really like the looks of your project, I am afraid I have not seen enough pictures of it. Can you possibly supply a few more? I'd love to see a close-up shot and a far off shot. And have you added anything to your project since it's completion? If so, I'd like to see the additions (Buildings, woodland scenery, and so on) if you can show them...Cheers!

Hi, Amtrak. While I really like the looks of your project, I am afraid I have not seen enough pictures of it. Can you possibly supply a few more? I'd love to see a close-up shot and a far off shot. And have you added anything to your project since it's completion? If so, I'd like to see the additions (Buildings, woodland scenery, and so on) if you can show them...Cheers!

Sure, I can show a few more pics! I have since then added details such as: Handrails, Antenna, Bell, Horn, and Air conditioning unit on the roof, I have also painted the step ladders black with yellow steps! :)

If you would like more pics of this locomotive, let me know! :D

IMG_2372.JPGIMG_2373.JPG

Since i use to see those locos in the Newburyport layover everyday I can say you hit the T look
right on the money

Back