May 14, Time for Show and Tell

CBCNSfan

Registered Member
Staff member
OK friends let's fill it up with some pictures. Haven't finished my weeks offering yet so I'll post it tomorow. I'm still working around Bob's gorge and it doesn't look too bad if I say so myself. ( maybe I'm the only one who'll see it that way) :D
We have a lot of new members and this is a good chance for everyone to show some of their modeling projects. Finished or unfinished project photos are welcome (actually it can be a photo you haven't posted here before) but if you have a project on the go it would be nice to hear a little about it.
Cheers Willis
PS: if you need advice on uploading a photo just ask.

OH! well :rolleyes: guess I must be the only one doing a little of something :D
Anyway here is a few shots of what I've been doing. Haven't had the nerve to do the water in the river yet, don't know maybe soon :eek:
Ok the first is just to have something in the photo a MLW RS18 crossing the gorge. The second where I went as far as I wanted on the hill the 3rd is much the same with some more ground cover added.
Cheers Willis

Last edited by a moderator:
It's been a bad week. All I managesd to do was put 2 sand fill hatches on the GP7 that I'm attempting to super detail.

I turned the trucks on my W&P GP38 (standing in for a GP39-2) from black:
WPRR_2314_crop.sized.jpg

To silver:
DSCF1736.sized.jpg

Hi Jeff that's a sharp looking engine. The silver trucks show up better, in the photo's anyway. I used a lot of my ground foam on those thar hills so I'm in the process of making more which probably take up most of the week. Anyway here's my latest, at this stage I'll call it shredded foam, a lot of varius sizes from powder to small chunks. In the box is the shredded and the long blocks to the left is what I'm feeding to the wheel.
Cheers Willis

i dont have a camra so nothin to show yet but i did get the platform bult for the power plant and i layed somemore roadbed i am getting real close to laying track.

and willis that river is lookin real good did ya get any water down yet and if so lets see some pics :D

dont have a camra so nothin to show yet but i did get the platform bult for the power plant and i layed somemore roadbed i am getting real close to laying track.
No problem, just need a keyboard to tell us about it :D
Cheers Willis

And the stuff you haven't seen,
Hi RC the GE projects are very interesting, hope you will keep us informed as you progress with them. You certainly put your all into building a very realistic model of the locos you want. I'm afraid I don't have the patience and pheraps not the skill to bring my fleet to that level of realism. However It's nice to see how it's done and maybe some day I'll take the plunge and try. Hmm! an MLW RS18 with the correct filter housing would be nice ( maybe just maybe) :D
Cheers Willis

Back