TO THE​
Model RailroadForums​

20.gif
6.gif
LiveSteamer
6.gif
20.gif

5.gif

Thanks CBCNSfan & Nibbler. :D :D CBCNSfan I know where i know you from, over at the-gauge. Took me a little bit but i remembered LOL. :D :D

Hi LiveSteamer, yep it's the same ME! I use the same handle on most forms. This is my normal haunt and I do most of my posting here. Yes I like the Gauge, it's a good forum also a nice bunch of people, I lurked around there for quite a bit before I signed on. I'm always fascinated by the live steam models so I'm glad you are posting here also. Depending on the time I have I may not answer them all, but I'll certainly enjoy looking.
Cheers Willis

CBCNSfan said:
Hi LiveSteamer, yep it's the same ME! I use the same handle on most forms. This is my normal haunt and I do most of my posting here. Yes I like the Gauge, it's a good forum also a nice bunch of people, I lurked around there for quite a bit before I signed on. I'm always fascinated by the live steam models so I'm glad you are posting here also. Depending on the time I have I may not answer them all, but I'll certainly enjoy looking.
Cheers Willis

Thank You Willis. I have alot of photo's of live steam engines. Just have to go through all my disks to find them LOL. :D :D

Hello LiveSteamer and welcome to the forum. I'm new around here myself
trainman

Back