Martin Luther King Day Give Away

wheeler1963

Aurora & Portland Owner
I'm way over due. Lets have a little holiday fun. I'm sure everyone remembers the guess how many jelly beans are in the jar contests. Well, being that I missed Christmas, I figured I'd do Martin Luther King Day.

Here's the deal. Guess how many wheel-sets are in this pile, and I'll give you a FREE Athearn Ready to roll Rio Grande 50'FMC plug door box car. No gimmicks, no hidden rules, no BS. I even pay for the postage. Just follow these simple rules.

1. Closest guess to the actual number without going over.

2. One guess per member.

3. Starts right now, ends January 17th at midnight EST.

4. Doesn't matter where you live. I will mail it to you. (Canada, Australia, ANYWHERE).

To make it on the up and up, I have given the correct number of wheelsets to a member of this forum and a picture. So he/she will be the judge and has the final say. If in the event of a tie, I have another car of like value, same deal.

Here's the car.

20210110_192607.jpg

Here's the pile of wheelsets.
20210110_171650.jpg

Good luck to everyone!!!! ;)

I will pass. Did you sneak into my train room and take a picture of my pile? ;) Those wheel/axle sets just seem to multiply exponentially! Especially the ones with plastic wheels and metal axles. They get replaced with Kaydee wheelsets or similar.
Stay well and safe!

Back