Mantua steam locomotive parts

Would be helpful to know which parts you are looking for.
I would start on eBay and then the BOWSER website. They had a fire I believe and I'm not sure that they are back?

Depending on what you are looking for , you may want to check with Roundhouse Electric Trains , Inc. They are located in Louisville , KY . Their phone number is (502) 895-2466 .and their email , www.roundhouseky.com and they can be found on facebook .
I have had great luck finding odd parts for Mantua steam engines with them . You will want to speak with Kevin . He knows his stuff when it comes to old Mantua trains and engines , They also do repairs , buy , sell and swap . They are really great people to deal with ! Best of luck and Be Safe !!

Depending on what you are looking for , you may want to check with Roundhouse Electric Trains , Inc. They are located in Louisville , KY . Their phone number is (502) 895-2466 .and their email , www.roundhouseky.com and they can be found on facebook .
I have had great luck finding odd parts for Mantua steam engines with them . You will want to speak with Kevin . He knows his stuff when it comes to old Mantua trains and engines , They also do repairs , buy , sell and swap . They are really great people to deal with ! Best of luck and Be Safe !!
Great information. I'm missing the front of my 2-6-6-2 logging engine.

I just checked, I have complete valve gear for both sides. I also have instructions for the 2-8-2. Which side do you need or do you need both?

Back