MAKE AN AMAZING BACKGROUND BUILDING!!!

I did this one from a walthers freight house 933-2954 cut it in half to fit against the wall

Attachments

• DSC_0207.JPG
    DSC_0207.JPG
    224.8 KB · Views: 111
I think it turned out fine But looking at the picture need a few touch ups and add a black backing so I can't see the wall

I did this one from a walthers freight house 933-2954 cut it in half to fit against the wall
I'm going to pinch this idea, industrial background behind the building, black or dark brown board behind the actual building, crates etc. in front, forklift? a few interior lights to boot, mmm doing that, printed the pic and added to my "to do" job list

Brought it upstairs to touch it up and add that black backing I have a bunch of add on junk etc however looked all over and no forklifts
so now have to search for some

I know I have some somewhere just not finding them yet Maybe I should clean up my work room LOL nah they'll turn up at some point
found these two boxes I think there's one hand cart in there just not the ones I'm looking for
and my latest background building had to order some parts for it

Attachments

• DSC_0339.JPG
    DSC_0339.JPG
    499.8 KB · Views: 96
  • DSC_0344.JPG
    DSC_0344.JPG
    430.4 KB · Views: 88
Smudg still no hand trucks and ordered some forklifts Here's one you could do I ordered two of these the middle part is actually the end wall or the two units I cut off the bottom three floors and put them towards the front
Think I might order a couple more

Attachments

• DSC_0086.JPG
    DSC_0086.JPG
    418.9 KB · Views: 88
Smudg still no hand trucks and ordered some forklifts Here's one you could do I ordered two of these the middle part is actually the end wall or the two units I cut off the bottom three floors and put them towards the front
Think I might order a couple more
looks great, not sure where I could fit them in, but another print and "to do" added. I don't know which to be more impressed about, your building skills, or that bloody great loco you have on the wall. 🤩

better pict of that loco on the wall my wife got it for me many moons ago

Attachments

• DSC_0033.JPG
    DSC_0033.JPG
    373.5 KB · Views: 77

Back