Mainline completed!!!

UPGREENRIVER-2-Model.png

Here is my layout
Green River WY. 1940's-50's I completed the double track mainline tonight. Ran a couple of trains have a couple of minor trouble spots but nothing really bad. Need to go back and clean up a bit little filing here and there.

Well I have the Streamliner edition that focuses on operations in Green River and they have a spread shwoing all of the yards and basically due to size limitations there are no yard leads

Here are some pics as for structures they are still in the completion stage. I have the gravel co. finished I am working on the mine facility.
Here are some backdrops
BD3.png

BD5.png

DSCF0133.png

DSCF0132.png

I painted the plywood tan and laid the cork still have quite a bit to do.

Sean, your layout is really coming along and looks like you can get some running fun out of it. Your doing some good work

Modeling Union Pacific Green River Wyoming
40's-50's
Northerns, challengers, bigboys, turbines
I plan to scratch build the roundhouse, backshop I already kitbashed a 650 ton coaling tower to represent the one that was there. I plan on doing a lot of the buildings in the city and the station as backdrops just draw them up in cad print them and paste them to matte board.

Nice job Sean, love the couch in the middle great for relaxing after a long operating session.

Ken.

Back