Lucky?

Dont you just love how stupid ppl are, Im not sure what hes thinking. Or what hes trying to prove. I mean hes 60 what does he have too prove isnt like a bunch of teenagers playing dumb stunts

Looks like he never saw it coming....and never looked which I bet he does from now on!!...Last time I saw a video that was that close she didn't make it :)()

I cannot believe the amount of “clips” and “videos” of near miss or hit available on the internet. I think the common Joe is more stupid then we think

There was a report On the news tonight, that said pedestrians walking right in front of a speeding trains at railroad crossing is in the increase. The reason: people yapping away in their cell phone and not paying attention.

My question is: How can you not hear the crossing bells, the lights, the barriers (if so installed) and the locomotive own bell and horn blasting away? You have to be deaf, blind and stupid.:mad:

You know some people do not understand the power which is heading their way ! They play games and think they can get out of the way before they get hit !! Just ask the ones in the graveyards that missed a step !!!!

Back