Lost in the Woods Switching Layout

Hey all. I fell victim to covid for a third time, but this go around, it got me bad. Lost my taste buds, had high fever and swelling in the throat. I've been down and out for the past 2 weeks and am just now getting back up to be able to work. I'll be back on the layout in July. Sorry for the lack of posts. Haven't done much since my health took a dive. I am getting back to normal now.

Hey all. I fell victim to covid for a third time, but this go around, it got me bad. Lost my taste buds, had high fever and swelling in the throat. I've been down and out for the past 2 weeks and am just now getting back up to be able to work. I'll be back on the layout in July. Sorry for the lack of posts. Haven't done much since my health took a dive. I am getting back to normal now.
Hope you get well soon. I caught covid in the first round in April 2020 and (touch wood) have not had it again. I know how nasty you must be feeling.

I wish I had more time to dedicate to working on this but fall is my busy season. I came home from 7 weeks on the road to take a pic for you all on my cell phone... :) saw the opportunity for some shadow effects thanks to the sun hitting this side of the layout just right. Next time, I'll pull the blinds up ;)

313102875_10228732153108421_2310883790357283278_n.jpg

I'll have some time in late November to get some more stuff done. Mainly fighting on a backdrop for the other wall.

crazy end to the year but here are a few updates. The creek area in picture 3 is now what picture 1 and 2 are. It's being repurposed to add elevation and more structures and detail to this section of the layout. I am awaiting my lighting modules to go ahead and get some lights hooked up and working. More detail parts are being shipped to add to my new house on the hill addition as well as many other places. Wish I had more time to dedicate to this year round but I've been so busy and will be next year too. I'm off through early January so you should see some more updates soon.

new house on hill 2.jpg

new house on hill.jpg

DSC_1988.JPG

Back