Looks like another SPAMMER in the forums...

goscrewyourselves

I'm the one
Don't want to be a forum "cop" BUT - administrators ... maybe you guys need to take a look at this monicakeller and his/her counterfeit money BS

Has been posted in almost every forum here!

I've reported enough of those posts, I'm pretty sure the powers that be will do so as soon as they get the chance.
For those that see posts like we are discussing, look for the little triangular caution symbol at the lower left of the post. Click it, explain briefly why you are reporting it, and click the "send" or "report" button.

Thank you folks for reporting this spammer, it's 3:07 PM here in my part of the world and I just got back from shopping and banking so I guess everyone else must be on vacation. I doubt he will get through the filters again ( I won't quote the reason he did get through but the system is aware of this spammer now now) :) .
Again my apology for the slow response to your reports, they are certainly appreciated and truly are the mecanism that keeps this forum clean for it's members.
Cheers from NS
Willis :(

Not so fast guys... We could have had her print up some BNSF stocks and supplement our "addiction"! :p

Back