Looking for PRR Fleet of Modernism colour scheme details

oldstuff

I found a source online for a measured plan of the Fleet of Modernism paint scheme, but failed to bookmark it. The only image I have is too low res to see the measurements. Anyone know where the site is? Or can point me to the measurement info?
painting 1938.jpg

We have a core group that’s here a lot, probably checks in a couple times a day. But then there are many more who check in every few days or maybe on the weekend or whatever.
I did do a bit of searching but couldn’t find much at all on that paint scheme. More model stuff than prototype info.

To start try http://prr.railfan.net/diagrams/
it may not be exactly what you want, but is loaded with related information. Also check out the PRRT&HS web site and their quarterly free on line modeling magazine. If this is not exactly what y'all are looking for, it may provide you with an active link that does. FOM scheme was used 1938 -1948.

Thanks Boris and Rico. I had these links and the diagrams are an absolutely invaluable resource, but no paint scheme details there.

Thanks Boris and Rico. I had these links and the diagrams are an absolutely invaluable resource, but no paint scheme details there.

This is probably what you need , just more than you want to pay for "Pennsylvania Railroad Passenger Car Painting and Lettering" by Peter Tilp $40 -$60

This is probably what you need , just more than you want to pay for "Pennsylvania Railroad Passenger Car Painting and Lettering" by Peter Tilp $40 -$60

You are probably right. If I find a source here in the UK I will just have to bite the bullet.

Back