Looking for a train store

maczimb

I'm in Cardiff By The Sea in North San Diego County California for a few days.
I'm having a hard time locating a train store in the area.
When I try on the net, I get a zillion internet stores and I don't have the patience to sift through all that stuff.
Anyone able to give me some help??
I'm off to the Model Railroad Museum in Balboa Park with my grand Son.
Mac

I am sure when you visit the Model Railroad Museum in Balboa Park they can tell you where to go?

Also, check out the local San Diego Yellow Pages telephone directory under Hobby & model shops. There are several listed in northern SD County, some not too far from Cardiff.

Have you tried "Value Craft" over in Escondido? They are on W. El Norte Pkwy.
I've also heard of one in Poway, but have never been there.

Dan

Value craft is to craft based, and I've never heard anything good, though, I have never been in there either. There's one in Poway, but I have not been there in ~2 years, and he was always over priced. It's located directly across from the Old Poway Park (with operating steamer!). Heck if I can remember its name though.

The Value Craft in Escondido has a very nice selection of MRRing stuff, at least the last time I was there. Plus they also have an listing in the back of MR.

Dan

The Value Craft in Escondido has a very nice selection of MRRing stuff, at least the last time I was there. Plus they also have an listing in the back of MR.

Dan
Sounds good Dan, I'll have to stop in sometime to see for myself, after all its only 20 miles away.

Back