Look what followed me home!

Espeefan - do have any shots of all your SP locomotives? You post so many fantastic pictures of them. How many so you have?

Espeefan - do have any shots of all your SP locomotives? You post so many fantastic pictures of them. How many so you have?
Glad you enjoy my pics. A pic of all of them? No but I keep threatening to do that at the club. A rough count is: 4 0-6-0; 1-2-6-0, 2 2-8-0, 1 4-8-0; 4 2-8-2, 2 2-10-2; 1 4-10-2, 3 4-6-0; 3 4-6-2, 12 4-8-4, 2 cab forwards, and one AC-9 2-8-8-4. That doesn’t count the Santa Fe or the UP locos, or a couple of orphans (an MP 2-8-2 and a Southern Ps-4). Of course that all took almost 30 years to collect! Setting up a group photo for all of that would be a lot of work!

Last edited:
And I forgot the two 4-4-2's and the fire train! (blush) and the 4-6-6-2! good grief I keep remembering. Hope the wife doesn't read this thread!!! :oops:

Last edited:
Oh come on Alan, be a devil. You know we want to see them all!!!!!! ;)
Jerome, speaking practically, I don't think it's possible for a single photo. I'd actually like to grant your request, but think about 40 some locos, or forty pairs of F's or Geeps. That's a lot of real estate, even in HO. It would overflow even our club's large engine terminal, and the viewpoint would need to be distant. I think it would lose most of the potential impact. Not to mention the transport of eight to ten copy paper boxes full of models! If I do it, it will likely be a series of photos over a period of several weeks.

For $50, my lips are sealed...
Fifty bucks? You're a cheap date. Actually she knows about all of them. All she has to do is go to the basement and look at the Gorilla rack! She doesn't care. It keeps me out of bars and away from strange women.

just takes an evening.
101_0704.JPG
101_0707.JPG

Glad you enjoy my pics. A pic of all of them? No but I keep threatening to do that at the club. A rough count is: 4 0-6-0; 1-2-6-0, 2 2-8-0, 1 4-8-0; 4 2-8-2, 2 2-10-2; 1 4-10-2, 3 4-6-0; 3 4-6-2, 12 4-8-4, 2 cab forwards, and one AC-9 2-8-8-4. That doesn’t count the Santa Fe or the UP locos, or a couple of orphans (an MP 2-8-2 and a Southern Ps-4). Of course that all took almost 30 years to collect! Setting up a group photo for all of that would be a lot of work!

Well, I'll take the pics one at a time then. :D

And twelve (12) 4-8-4's? Holy cow!

Back