Long Time No See

sushob

Entrepreneurial Teen
Howdy rail gang!

Sorry I haven't stopped in lately (well, in about 5 months actually :eek: ). I've been caught up in school-work, work-work, and tax-work (according to Uncle Sam I'm not old enough to drink smoke or vote, but I'm darn well old enough to pay income tax :mad: ).

So what have I missed over the course of the last umpteen weeks? Anything new and exciting? I don't think I have time to catch up on 5-months worth of threads, so perhaps ya'll could provide me with some highlights :) .

Nate you've missed out on a lot of doughnuts from Bill Tidler. He brings in a box just about every morning to the Coffee Shop.

I'm not old enough to drink smoke or vote, but I'm darn well old enough to pay income tax ).
You're lucky you're not Canadian or you'd be paying it on your baby bonus too :D
13.gif
Willis

CBCNSfan said:
You're lucky you're not Canadian or you'd be paying it on your baby bonus too :D
13.gif
Willis
I love putting money into Social Security, knowing darn well I'll never see a penny of it back :mad:

leghome said:
Nate you've missed out on a lot of doughnuts from Bill Tidler. He brings in a box just about every morning to the Coffee Shop.

The Coffee Shop's become a massive thread!?! Don't you guys have anything better to do :p ;)

Back