Little big layout

My two oldest diesels (more than 40 years !). They run very well.

999.jpg

This afternoon I added a little coat of paint on my giant pizza :D ("Raw Sienna" from Liquitex). Looks better. Hope so...

226677.jpg

101.jpg

Last edited:
I just added a second coat of "Raw Sienna" on my layout. Looks very well for me. :)
Just for the record: there will be no scenery, greenery or ballast. Only one track (20 "curves)...and let's roll !
I like to watch the train running down the track. And that's all !

103.jpg

Last edited:
Raboliot -- After much consideration, I am starting to believe that we are married to the same Spousal Unit.
I live in a two story 3200 sq ft abode and everywhere I want to build a layout - She Who Must Be Obeyed - says NO!
No, I think it is a generic spousal unit trait. my new house has seven bedrooms, there are only three children left at home and still no space for a layout can be found. Plus the vacant space that isn't already claimed she wants to put in a sewing room with another washer dryer (which would be about 30 feet from the existing washer/dryer on that floor). ??!?

Last edited:
First run !

Sorry for shaky videos but my old smartphone isn't smarter than it supposed to be. Or maybe it's my fault as usual. Only God knows...

I saw an interesting layout at a train show. It was a pizza, the track layout exactly as yours. But, a scenic wall dividing it in half, with tunnel portals. Then each side had a different theme.

I think you're doing best with the "little trains". You could do a double track, have Wile E. Coyote running the slow train and the Roadrunner running the fast train, Coyote trying to catch him (Coyote's locomotive should be labeled "ACME").

Back