Lionel boxes

ModelRailroadForums.com is a free Model Railroad Discussion Forum and photo gallery. We cover all scales and sizes of model railroads. Whether you're a master model railroader or just getting started, you'll find something of interest here.

kpacker1975

I am going thru my uncles place and he has Lionel boxes with nothing in them. I would like to know If there is anyone out there looking for Lionel boxes. I will be back out at my uncles place on Tuesday Feb. 23 and I will make a list of the boxes. Looking to get fair price of the boxes. Please let me know if you are interested.

Sirfoldalot

Curse You, Red Baron!
Staff member
I think that JERRY meant that he does not have any Lionel?
You need to make a list of what boxes you have. Collectors are always looking for boxes !

kpacker1975

I found 2 boxes and we know there is more.
1. F3 A Powered Santa Fe 6-24530 has the Styrofoam insert Box is empty
2. O-72 Remote control switch (Right Hand) has cardboard insert Box is empty

If you are interested Let me know thank you

Attachments

Greg@mnrr

Section Hand
By all means make a inventory of the boxes and do a posting on EBay or a Lionel site. A friend of mine made a small fortune selling empty Lionel boxes that were in good to excellent shape, some boxes brought $50.00, plus shipping.

Greg

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

ModelRailroadForums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

RailroadBookstore.com - An online railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used railroad books. Railroad pictorials, railroad history, steam locomotives, passenger trains, modern railroading. Hundreds of titles available, most at discount prices! We also have a video and children's book section.

ModelRailroadBookstore.com - An online model railroad bookstore featuring a curated selection of new and used books. Layout design, track plans, scenery and structure building, wiring, DCC, Tinplate, Toy Trains, Price Guides and more.