Let's play caption this pic.

grande man

Bonafied Grande Nut
This pic is posted here http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?p=31383#post31383, but for a short recap, it was taken in an abandoned RR tunnel nearby. As you can see, the camera flash can produce some crazy effects. :eek: .

The caption should read??? :D

186373894.gif

You have heard of "flashlight Fred" well this is my latest project
LuminEyesLabrador

BTW Eric Where did you stuff the fibre optic cable on this project:eek: :eek: :eek: i bet it was a RUFF job

Aaaaaarrrrggggghhhhhhhh! No! No! Not again!........ I'm turning into a Model Railroader.... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Nice pic BTW.

New canine night vision gear is the cats meow!

Want to carouse late into the night? Catch cats in complete darkness?

Fit your dog with the latest technological innovation now available from See Um First, Inc.

Gen 3 canine night vision gear now available for any dog, just $499.95 retail! Installation available, batteries sold separately.

So, I says to Apothis, "you sure picked a dog to host your G'ould wife." and look what he does to me. No sense of humor that one. Wha'd you looking at?

(Let me know if anyone gets this one.)

SpaceMouse, you're quoting Jack O'Neill from Stargate SG1 ... I love the reference, the G'ould with their glowing eyes.

The caption should be "The light at the end of the tunnel"

Last edited by a moderator:
While Blackie took the siding at Tunnel City, Rover had the main. Interesting how the Canine Southern System still uses timetables and class lights to run trains. Just ahead a dog-leg, then back to the kennel.
Johnny

I told you not to.

You Idiot,
I told you not to drink the water at the sewage treatment plant,Buttttttttttt NO,you had to drink it,didn't you................:eek:

Back