Let's get LOADED!!!.....

Dude that is quite possibly the coolest load i have ever seen!! Man that backhoe looks GREAT up there, ive seen them in real life but i have never seen someone model one before, you did a fantastic job :D :D

Backhoe clearence issue

Nmaniac that’s just how our real work train got in trouble one day. The backhoe outriggers hit the passenger station platform dumping it onto the tracks and 600 volt third rail, shorting out the system. It’s a good thing no one on the platform got hurt.

NYC_George

Larry, another great job. That backhoe and the gondola load of ties lools amazingly real. Are you sure you're doing this in N scale. :)

George, that sounds like a scary accident. :eek: Anybody get suspended or fired for that one?

Hey Guys, thank you all like Ronzzr11 said the kit is a GHQ backhoe kit plus a REA maint of way gon crane that were kitbashed onto the backhoe,Geroge that must have been a site to see some light show eh? and yes Jim its in N scale:D

KJD (Paul) very cool how you got the rotor to spin the cars over to unload them. thats pretty cool to watch. keep us informed with the loading part of the action.

Watch those outriggers.

George, that sounds like a scary accident. Anybody get suspended or fired for that one?

Jim thank God no one got hurt that day. Although is wasn't my fault they would have found some way to fire everyone on the crew. I would have left 5 years earlier then I wanted to.

NYC_George

Kind of makes me wonder why they bothered to transport it rather than scrap it on site. It looks like there's not much but the frame and shell.

Here's an easy one. These coal cars were involved in a derailment so they are being transported to a scrapper.

200704030013333345.jpg

and unlike the CSX B23-7 load, it won't have any height issues should your layout have tunnels

Back