Let's get LOADED!!!.....

Well, how about "getting loaded:"

IMG_0467.sized.jpg

Fantastic guys!!! Keep posting! I am looking for more!

Anyone have wood chip cars???

chips.jpg

They weren't buried that deep, I found one while looking for something else which remains lost.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cool Jeff! I like that!

Paul nice one...did you make that with sawdust? or was it a pre made kit?

Paul never mind I went back a page to read ...doh! Interesting the foam bowed out the walls....hmmm...gives me an idea.......

So you are not up and running on a layout yet?

Here's a few of mine. I will only post the one's I haven't seen yet. I have about 20 car loads on my layout & adding about 8 more next 2 weeks of Bulkhead flats w/pipe loads.

Here's 4 more. Will add 4 more after this one & that will be it for awhile for loads.

Here's the last 4 of my entries. These are all just general loads of mostly gondola's except for the one long flat car.

Forgot to add the pipe loads. Here's a cpl. bulkheads & flat cars w/water pipe, culverts & electric pipe.

On post#28 in the 1st picture of a blue gondola, what do you think is the load in that car?

larry

So you are not up and running on a layout yet?

No, I haven't had one since before I got married 5 years ago. I have two Freemo modules with almost 8 feet of running. I also set up a small Inglenook switching layout on the kitchen counter which my wife very kindly lets stay.

Wow! Nice kjd!

Thanks Kevin, the cradle under where the wings attach is more or less finished, depending if I want to figure out how to add the 20 missing gussets. As it is, it is almost 160 pieces. Anyone into Rapid Prototyping?

Anyone into Rapid Prototyping?

We (family machine shop), along with another business friend, looked into those machines a little while back. Amazing technology! Amazing prices though too :eek:. There's a company not far from here (about two hours) that does the 3D printing version, and we've had several things done in SLA (stereo lithography) as well. I'm working on designing some HO cars (;)) that I will probably have done up like that before I take the plunge into plastic injection tooling...

Back