Lets do it again Favorite photo

Awesome shots guys!
Let me toss something out for you!!:D
blackdiamondexpress2.JPG

One thing to remember when taking realistic pictures of your layout is that you are only 6ft tall or 3/4in in HO scale.
Some of the pictures seem to be taken from an aircraft flying at a very low altitude.
Some are very well done.
JMO
Bill W.

Gary, is that last photo the Bates house from Psycho?
Yes it is, in happier days. Mom on the porch, dad working on the car in back and little Norman swinging on a tire by his tree house.

Can't wait to build the new 1313 Mockingbird lane (Munsters House) kit. That and the Addams Mansion should make a nice neighborhood.

Glad to see a photo secession started again.
You've all posted some very good shots.

This one on the newest shot I've taken and corrected the background, as is evident the layout is still in progress.

ATTACH]

Very nice work in this thread!

One of my favorites was the 'high bridge' diorama that I built for my MadCow Ry.. It was my first in a series that became the layout. Designed to allow for outdoor photography, other than the sky, lake and backround trees, everything else is modeled. This was also the first time I carved rockwork from the foam base. Kinda miss this ol' scene...

RS2.jpg

Beautiful photos gents!

Here are a couple of my personal favorites from Hopewell Junction on the SLOW.

Roundhouse10_22mm3w.png

14YardDetailaw.png

Yes it is, in happier days. Mom on the porch, dad working on the car in back and little Norman swinging on a tire by his tree house.

Can't wait to build the new 1313 Mockingbird lane (Munsters House) kit. That and the Addams Mansion should make a nice neighborhood.

LOL that would be quite the neighborhood. I've been wanting to pick up that kit and put it on a hill overlooking a roadside motel for quite some time ;)

I've asked for the Munsters House for Christmas and I've got a good feeling I'll be seeing it under the tree. The Addams family house has been out of production for years and demands collector prices. The one I've seen in the box I was not impressed with. Actually, I bought Psycho house just to have a landmark mansion to complete my neighborhood and have no idea where to put the Munsters.

Great photo and modeling Johnny!!!

One of my favorites was the 'high bridge' diorama that I built for my MadCow Ry.. It was my first in a series that became the layout. Designed to allow for outdoor photography, other than the sky, lake and backround trees, everything else is modeled. This was also the first time I carved rockwork from the foam base. Kinda miss this ol' scene...

RS2.jpg

Here's a couple of Logan Valley 184

This is my favorite little locomotive.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back