Layout Videos

I hope when i post my videos they don't bore everyone...I only have one loco with sound right now, and the rest are quiet runners, but apparently there are some people on here that like pre-CSX roads and I think maybe I have something for that...Hopefully I can add something within the next two weeks when I leave this place (Korea)! Oh, and BNSF dude, thats a GREAT video of that F40! Man those things are awesome! I'm sure I'll be hearing it from my wife now that I want to build a Capital Limited for my collection! Chessie4155, I got a ton of Chessie stuff that I want to show off! Hope you like coal trains and trailer jets!

-Rich

The F40 is darn load, and I can program it to be even louder! I hope it has a Nathan K5 on it because I'd like it to be prototype, if not a Leslie A-200 will do ;p. Just kidding but I still need to get a train put together behind it, this was taken yesterday as I just finished setting up the LLRC's HO scale layout in its new... small home..

Hi Chessie, 38 secs in, on your last video I saw some 2 floor brick / stone buildings, were those bought or home made? cause they are like what I was looking for.

BTW nice videos as always :)

Hey Chessie4155,

I loved the last one! Awesome GP15! Where'd you get that from? BTW: What song is that at the end of that last video? Also, did I ever send you the pics of my Chessie GP40-2's I was telling you about?

-Rich

Cool. The days before all we see trackside is train after train of double-stacks. I like that Sperry Rail Car.

Thanks Guys:
Rich: I got the GP15T from Walthers. I think they are out of production now but you can still find one on Ebay from time to time. The song is "Steppin Out" by Joe Jackson. Yes i you did send the pics..nice work! Thanks..

Jim: I got the Sperry car from Walthers too..Not sure if they are still available.

Back