Layout Update

Something like that. But there are many other solutions.
regulateur.gif

New video. What’s new? Mostly scenery, three new signal bridges, two that work, and some new structures. It’s a short video. It’s a small layout. More to come. Enjoy.
I've worked out that a complete circuit of your layout is about 2.40 seconds, and you call that small !!!!!, hate to think what you consider a large layout to be. :D

But joking aside, great layout, thoroughly enjoyed the trip round it, thank you for sharing.

I've worked out that a complete circuit of your layout is about 2.40 seconds, and you call that small !!!!!, hate to think what you consider a large layout to be. :D

But joking aside, great layout, thoroughly enjoyed the trip round it, thank you for sharing.
And thank you and Christian for the input on the voltage reduction circuit. I got it in the mail today . Simple to install. The resistors no longer get hot. I built this about 30 years ago. Can’t believe I still had it. I adjusted the voltage down to 12v. It was putting out 22.5!!!! All is well now.👍
CDAC8A3E-113A-4F1B-A135-769216A3797C.jpeg

And thank you and Christian for the input on the voltage reduction circuit. I got it in the mail today . Simple to install. The resistors no longer get hot. I built this about 30 years ago. Can’t believe I still had it. I adjusted the voltage down to 12v. It was putting out 22.5!!!! All is well now.👍
View attachment 158886
22.5v!!!!!!, flipping 'eck, your lucky you didn't blow everything with that kind of voltage.
Glad you got it sorted out tho'. :)

Here are the last two videos until I get more scenery done, which won’t be for a while. Tomorrow it’s back to work. Vacation is over.☹️

The one video was more of a fun video. Have you ever wanted to pace another train from the adjacent track? I have always wanted to see that perspective, so I did it. The second video is the branch line again. But this time it goes from the coal yard to the Conrail interchange. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Back