Lake County Il Railroad Club

Likewise. What's the club about. I don't want to be exposed to floods of Facebook dings, pokes, notes, hey look at this look at that just to see another model railroad club.

Likewise. What's the club about. I don't want to be exposed to floods of Facebook dings, pokes, notes, hey look at this look at that just to see another model railroad club.

It's a great place to express opinions IF they are the same as everybody else! I made the mistake of thinking speech was free and my opinion got me death threats and computer harassment!

REAL tolerance was not forthcoming from those who espouse it the LOUDEST!

I'd like to see it too Trent but Facebook scared the begeebers out of me.
Got a website?

The pictures are pretty nice. I am sure its a nice club. The club closest to me closed several years ago. They lost their space. Locally here, there is a ton of modelers in PA, unfortunately we seem to have issues getting along. There are several awesome club layouts within about 2 hrs of me. I have thought about joining one for the monthly operating sessions.

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

So, they are attempting to attract other modelers and probably visitors to view the layout; or, join and help build/maintain the layout; but, nowhere in their information at the website, do the tell you where they are located?!?

Chet:

Thanks for the links to the Lake County Railroad Club. Looks like a great layout and club. Too bad according to their website that their lease expires in March 2018 and their landlord doesn't intend to renew. A real loss if they have to rebuild.

Thanks.

Greg

Back