KT's 2010 conventional Lionel set

bigken462

I was bored tonight and thought I would snap a few pictures. I left most of the toys off this year compared to 2009, and passed them on to lil T's toy box. Even after adding a second loop and train, I still find myself unsatisfied with the layout. I think it's because I've started to think about better scenery and upgrading to the more advanced Legacy or MTH premier trains with the command and control system. After looking through the websites, I find my conventional sets pretty boring. I hope to expand some after the holiday crunch is over but for now my wallet is about to go on strike with yet another hobby.

Never the less, here are a few pictures from my smugmug gallery.

I can't leave though without showing off my lil nephew. Sorry, no pictures of him in his engineer uniform clothes just yet. Soon we'll be driving up to see the Chattanooga Choo-Choo and hope to come home with some railroad overalls, hat and handkerchief.

All the best,

KT

Last edited by a moderator:
That's the thing with toy trains... you think you're happy, then the next model comes out. :)

A nice little Christmas Railroad indeed. I built an "around the tree" set up a couple of years ago. I have little Percy from Thomas the Tank engine hauling his Christmas freight around a little village.

You know who can't seem to keep their fingers off of it and who keeps touching it while it runs, and ofcourse derailing the train?...... the adults! :rolleyes:

Back