Kitbashed Southern Pacific E/9A

BNSF4723

hey all here is my Newly Kitbashed Southern Pacific E/89A I made from 2 SP F7A/F7B's Locomotives.Then I Glued the 2 Shells together making it connect then I placed it onto a Athearn SD40-2 Frame.So what do you think of it I love it myself.On the downside is how should I attach the Shell too the Frame the Shell is just sitting on top of very loose.Thanks all.:D :p ;) :eek: :) :rolleyes: :eek:Hope ya'll liek it give me somepointers on how too make it look better took 2 hours too make.

Last edited by a moderator:
How dare you say thta about the Daylight scheme!!!! I personally like your kitbash id level out the shells more tho...

I like the Daylight scheme... that's why it hurts to see it looking as dirty as a typical SP "I go through tunnels" loco.

The only real pointer, is try to use undec shells when splicing, then you can putty the seam, and the paint over it will mask what you did to the shell.

Ok thanks you guys for the tips & replies.Did the SP ever use the E9A's in Freight Service I also will be making another E9A in the Scarlet Bloody Nose Look.

Back