Just saying hello.

ringo thomas

Hi everyone,
Ringo Thomas here.
I wanted to say hi and tell you how excited i am to find this forum.
I have some pics of my work some where and once i find them, i'll whack 'em up here quicksmart like!
If anyone wants any tips on repairing rubber, just let me know.
Over and out.

Hi, Ringo. Glad you could drop in. Tell us more about the rubber repairs. Also, what do you model, and in what scale?

-Crandell

Hi, Ringo. Glad you could drop in. Tell us more about the rubber repairs. Also, what do you model, and in what scale?

-Crandell

Thanks for the welcome.
Sorry, i should have elaborated more. I am new to the modelling world, but i have a lot of skill in rubber repair that i thought would be a carry-over skill, that is what my pics are of.
I just meant to offer some service in exchange for the questions i may ask of you along my way.
Over and out.

Welcome to the forum.

It's a pretty friendly and helpful bunch on here with a lot of info to be shared!

Enjoy!!

Hello, Ringo, and welcome from another newcomer. I don't have any rubber that needs repair but how are you with latex? Latex molds have always been a pain for me.

Hi everyone,
Ringo Thomas here.
I wanted to say hi and tell you how excited i am to find this forum.
I have some pics of my work some where and once i find them, i'll whack 'em up here quicksmart like!
If anyone wants any tips on repairing rubber, just let me know.
Over and out.

Welcome from me too Ringo!
You say you can repair rubber eh? Where were you last week when I needed ya?:D

And a welcome from me too, I missed this thread somehow?

anyway hello from downunder.

Ken,

Welcome Ringo, I'll have to try to invite "tomikawaTT" from across the street over to here. His story is quite similar to yours - an American native who fell in love with Japan. Now he has a good-sized garage layout based on 1964-era Japanese railroads.

Back