Just Saying Hello...

TrevorG

ProtoLancing-Fretotyping
Hi guys and gals...

Just found this forum and quickly registered. Glad to see a lot of familiar names here. There's a lot of information to plow through so I better get to it...hehe.

Trevor
:)

Hi Trevor, welcome to the forum. I think you will like it here. Yep there are quite a few people that you know here. Over across the street I am howmus.

rhoward said:
Hi Trevor, welcome to the forum. I think you will like it here. Yep there are quite a few people that you know here. Over across the street I am howmus.

Thanks for letting me know that. Much appreciated.

Trevor

TrevorG said:
Hi guys and gals...

Just found this forum and quickly registered. Glad to see a lot of familiar names here. There's a lot of information to plow through so I better get to it...hehe.

Trevor
:)
Is there another forum?:D :D
Questions and opinions welcome!
Mikey

Hi Trevor, welcome aboard.
There's a lot of information to plow through so I better get to it...
Actually this forum is much easier to navigate than some others. Use the navigation bar at the top of the page. If you select "Active Topics" as in the photo, it gives you control of what you want to see. Just click on the options provided on the navigation bar for shortcuts to your profile and other functions. Give it a try.

13.gif
Willis

SpaceMouse said:
Welcome. I'm SpaceMouse and on the ohter forums I'm known as SpaceMouse.

Hehehe:D I knew that...but imagine if someoneELSE stole the Spacemouse name and used it for evil:eek:

Back