Just out of the paint shop

That's plan in the near future,I'm right now getting ready to install a Lenz gold decoder in my Tenshodo GN. 2-10-2.
Problem with the older Tenshodo models of course is the need to replace the old style open frame motors with the newer can motors.
My thought is to use NWSL motors rather that the one of the generic ones....quality counts first in my book.

Ah' the ore cars .......where'the hell did they go?:eek: . really any major tonnage hauling's gonna have to wait jus't a bit longer,new motor and hopefully a Lenz Gold JST Decoder.
And the ore dock?:rolleyes: We're no longer in Minnesota were in Arizona and our club layout theme is southwestern ...big sigh :(

Must have rocks in my head....the rust colored heavy ones,cuz I also have this brute waiting on the ready track....defintely needs a new motor and again decoder to be able to run on our DCC layout,but found the ore car stored away safely.

Ill take it her off your back, I have a friend that had modeled the complete DMIR route and it would be great addition to the layout! :D

Thats nice. When you finsta weather it?

Has a very light weathering,though its a bit hard to see. not like the GN.Q1 shown below.This one just received a Lenz Gold decoder and NWSL can motor and should be hauling tonnage this weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:

Back