• "Your Best Junk" - Purposely modeled junk on a train layout

Votes: 5 26.3%
  • Maintenance of Way equipment

Votes: 4 21.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

modelbob

Administrator
Ok, you've all had a chance to suggest the topic for the July model railroad photo contest. Members were asked to pick the one topic they'd most like to see as the next subject.

Here are the topic ideas, now's your chance to vote for your favorite.

PS - If this works out, we'll do it every month, so don't get discouraged if your idea doesn't win this month, you can submit it again next month. Also keep thinking up new ones too!

This was a really tough choice -- I love MOW equipment and like to get ideas from others work. But bridges are soooo scenic! And I think the idea of voting on the topic is great. Next time my son comes for a visit, I going to try to convince him to "return" my digital camera.

Kj

Bridges are cool :D
Heres one I shot on saturday (never mind the date.I changed batter packs and didnt reset the date Grrrrrrrr I hate it when that happens,I still havent changed it LOL )

Tileguy said:
Of course Mainline Actions kinda Fun too ;)

Those are both nice photos, but you're apparently overlooking the fact we're talking about the MODEL railroad photo competition.

(Either that, or your model railroad is the most true to life I've ever seen, bar none... :))

Lots of good choices to vote on.
My vote went for the "junk" category as I have a couple of scrap steel gondolas that I modeled. :)

Back