Jerome's Switcher Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
Psssst, hey Jerome, you still with us? :rolleyes: :cool:

I have finally gotten enough done on my Canton SW7 that it can go into service. Athearn motor "hot rodded", decoder installed, Athearn paint scheme corrected. Can't wait to put it back in the shop in a few weeks for a can motor and sound!!:cool:

1013590_423151347795335_709356479_n.jpg

1383330_423151397795330_145992157_n.jpg

1379269_423151441128659_1642118948_n.jpg

13885_423151541128649_1508634402_n.jpg

Very nice!
Odd how the third stripe is cut by the doors on both sides...
We'll be awaiting the video.

Very nice!
Odd how the third stripe is cut by the doors on both sides...

Lot o' work there Karl, I stand in awe of blokes like you who can do this.
Looks to me that it's a sort of elongated checker pattern, that would account for the gap.

And a funny thing happened on the way to the forum, the explanation appeared.

Last edited by a moderator:
Looks nice Karl. Hmm, still no sign of Jerome. Hope he comes back soon.

Not sure whats going on with Jerome as the last time I had contact with him was 9/8 and I tried calling him and emailing him recently with no luck.

Not sure whats going on with Jerome as the last time I had contact with him was 9/8 and I tried calling him and emailing him recently with no luck.

Rick, Mark, Paul,
If you hear from him, let the rest of us know!:( We do kinda worry about the boy!

I wil let you guys know if I hear anything, to bad I am all the way in MA as if I lived closer to NC I would swing by, lol.

Jerome may be on a bike ride clearing his head. Damn nice weather down here in NC this time of year...

Jerome may be on a bike ride clearing his head. Damn nice weather down here in NC this time of year...

I think Jerome sold his bike but either way I talked to him the other day and he is alive and kicking. He had some health issues and was in the Hospital with no way to communicate.

Thanx Mark, as Karl said we do worry about the lad.
And Toot... they weren't revolting so much as just needed a good cleaning! ;)

I think Jerome sold his bike but either way I talked to him the other day and he is alive and kicking. He had some health issues and was in the Hospital with no way to communicate.

Mark,

Glad to hear he is ok. I wouldn't wish the last year he's had on anyone.

Brad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back