Jerome's Switcher Roster

Status
Not open for further replies.
That Sterling site is a good place to get detail photos. The SW1500 has some cab control pics.:p

I found an interesting photo on RR photo archives while searching for an excuse to use an MP15AC in my roster. This pic is an MP15DC, but look at the trucks.:eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
That Sterling site is a good place to get detail photos. The SW1500 has some cab control pics.:p

I found an interesting photo on RR photo archives while searching for an excuse to use an MP15AC in my roster. This pic is an MP15DC, but look at the trucks.:eek:

That loco seems to be having a bit of an identity crisis! :eek: LMAO

I recently went back home to the Chicago-land area on vacation. I had the pleasure to meet Anton (Tankist). I bought this beautiful diorama from him. It'll give me a nice platform to take pictures from. Thank you again Anton!!

100_2003.jpg

100_2004.jpg

(Snip) -I found an interesting photo on RR photo archives while searching for an excuse to use an MP15AC in my roster. This pic is an MP15DC, but look at the trucks.:eek:

This is a priceless example of Steel short line expedience;). It looks like it's from one of the former Bethlehem Steel lines. Certainly would make an interesting modeling project.

I recently went back home to the Chicago-land area on vacation. I had the pleasure to meet Anton (Tanklist). I bought this beautiful diorama from him. It'll give me a nice platform to take pictures from. Thank you again Anton!!

Very Nice, much better then the deck railing!

Jerome, was a pleasure meeting you as well. i probably should have thrown something on the grill right from the get go instead of standing around waiting till its to late.
i can't see the pictures since the photo-bucket is fire-walled here at work, but i'm glad this went to a place where it wanted and going to be put to use.
...(temporary removed)
so as far compensation i might tap you for some weathering tips in future when i get to doing my :)

Jerome, was a pleasure meeting you as well. i probably should have thrown something on the grill right from the get go instead of standing around waiting till its to late.
i can't see the pictures since the photo-bucket is fire-walled here at work, but i'm glad this went to a place where it wanted and going to be put to use.
...(temporary removed)
so as far compensation i might tap you for some weathering tips in future when i get to doing my :)

Anton, advice is always free around here!! No problem!!! ;)

I recently went back home to the Chicago-land area on vacation. I had the pleasure to meet Anton (Tankist). I bought this beautiful diorama from him. It'll give me a nice platform to take pictures from. Thank you again Anton!!

100_2003.jpg

100_2004.jpg

Wow! Those switchers look great on that diarama. Had to look hard to figure out it's not a prototype photo.

I caught BNSF 3641 as she was headed to Wheeling Illinois to it's new home. It'll be part of Anton's collection now. ;)

100_2026.jpg

oh wow! that's a beauty. will stand right near its sparkling clean (for now) switcher brethren.
thank you thank you thank you :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back