jbaakko's Prototype Scenery Image Bank

That tree on the left looks like a guy I use to play in a band with...LOL...Wild hair and all! :D

Josh: Beautiful pictures Josh
Looks if you weathered those places too!!

He he the first one is the b....lol

Jos

Since you posted I've seen three. It's really wierd that only one appears at at time and each time it has been a different one. Yes I see pics in other posts.

Since you posted I've seen three. It's really wierd that only one appears at at time and each time it has been a different one. Yes I see pics in other posts.

Huh...I can see 'em all just fine. I had the same problem a while back though, except it was my own banner ad I couldn't see from this computer. It showed up just fine on all the other computers I tried, but for some reason it would not show up on this machine. It works fine now :confused:

My only advice would be to clear your browser cache and then refresh the page to see if they show up.

quote Josh:
Jos, I'll get you more tree pictures
Thanks in advance!! but please not to much of them otherwise this thread could be part of the website of Nat. Geograpic..lol

quote Josh:
Thanks in advance!! but please not to much of them otherwise this thread could be part of the website of Nat. Geograpic..lol
Ha! Interesting thought...

Chip, I feel your pain, took my about 30 mins to browse the Tichy Train site!

It's working fne on my home computer--it's 5 years old. The one at work is less than 3 months Dell.

It was the same way in my case...my 4-year-old laptop saw everything fine, but my main system (one I built just over a year ago) didn't. Isn't technology great :)

Back