January 2010 Photo Contest.

Old 97

Hogger
This January brings us a brand new year and a whole new decade too!!
In honor of these milestones of history, the theme for this month's photo contest is *"New".
Show us a photo of something new on your layout. It can be something you built, bought, changed around, painted, was given or even stolen! :eek: If it's new to you and your layout we want to see it.

To enter, follow the link, login to the gallery and upload your photo. Good luck to all and thanks for participating in the photo contests!

http://www.modelrailroadphotos.com/photos/showgallery.php?cat=607

*All model railroad and railroading activities apply to this contest.

Last edited by a moderator:
Say Larry,
This has to be on the QT, ok??
I wouldn't want the word to get out or anyone to find out about the photo I'm about to post, so can you keep a secret??? This involves a five finger discount and a lot of elbow grease.

How I got away with it I'll nevere know but I just had to have it.

Mums the word,Ok??

I'll wait on your reply.

What is the deadline for posting the photos and when will the vote be done and by who?
Dave

Deadline for posting photos is always the last day of the month and the voting is done by all who participate in the forums
in the beginning of the next month. Contest ends in January and voting takes place in February.

Am I missing something with the above post?
:confused::confused::confused::confused::confused:

Say Larry,
Evidently you are missing something.

You, Originally said the new item could even be Stolen :eek: , I said I have just such an item to post and wanted you to ensure me that the fact the item was illegally obtained wouldn't get leaked out on the forum? Does that make more sense?

So you'll keep this on the QT, right?

David

Say Larry,

You, Originally said the new item could even be Stolen :eek: , I said I have just such an item to post and wanted you to ensure me that the fact the item was illegally obtained wouldn't get leaked out on the forum? Does that make more sense?

David

What the heck does this post have to do w/the Photo Contest?

Say Larry,

David

Everyone reading this thread can see your posts.

If you are indeed serious, please refrain from entering said photo of item in question. Modelrailroadforums.com doesn't condone nor participate in illegal activities. The reference to items being stolen in this thread's original post was for comedic purposes only and is not to be construed as a serious invitation for entry within the photo contest.

Say Mike, [I got your name mixed up and called you Larry by mistake]

Well, you fell, Hook, Line & Sinker for the illusion I was trying to make playing along with your comedic comment. So now I have an item that the little guys, on my layout, came across and somewhat helped themselves to, theoretically as they passed by a out of the way spur.

Had you going for a minute or two didn't I Mike. Larry too I guess by mistake.
I'm just trying to create a little fun from the little folks perspective.

Hey, I'm innocent, I have no control over what the little folk do on my layout when I not around!

Now I have everyones attention I'll have to go and get the shot ready, won't I.
So relax, it's all in fun!

Ah, so that's where all my missing parts on the layout went, those little rat buggers!
Jim... how soon can you get a 1:87 squad car out there?

Rico, now that you mention it, I'm just finishing up a new Crown Vic for Sheriff Bubba. Might make a good entry. I'm sure Bubba and the boys wouldn't mind taking it out for a shakedown run too. :)

Back