Jack needs help

I tell you, Toots, if they are, they should be expelled from MRF.. I mean why the hell are the chips there in the first place ? Anyone else would at least show the track on the layout or on a flat surface for the shot....If all this time the 2 sections have formed an upside down V from a side view........! None of the components look askew. Even the gaps are fine....

JACK Answer this for everyone now, please : Why aren't the tracks flat down ? Why the chips ?

i'm gonna climb out on a shaky limb and say that the "chips" are there to make the track show up better in the photo?
OK, I know it's flimsy - a piece of white paper would have done the same.

JACK ! One final request ! Why are the chips under the track ?.. If JACK can't answer this for everyone, I'd hope everyone retreats from this thread.

Actually I just tried the train on the track about 4 times and it didn't fall off. Thanks for the advice though, if I come across another problem I'll consult this page

To me not only is the right rail joiner not on the rail properly as Sherrel mention but it also looks out of gauge (pushed in) when the flange hits the joiner causes the wheel to rise and with the inward bow of the rail causes it to come off.

Actually I just tried the train on the track about 4 times and it didn't fall off. Thanks for the advice though, if I come across another problem I'll consult this page
Is that a threat or a promise ? ;)

Back