It has begun!! The Midland Line.

Wow, this is sudden, Ken. And after all that progress...AND WORK!!!

Can you salvage any sections of benchwork? Any reason all the cookie-cutter sections can't be incorporated into the new layout? IOW, are you going to go to the paper and pencil once more?

-Crandell

Too sudden for our liking!!

Yeah I hope to salvage alot of the benchwork, I think a new plan is in order, maybe using the central piece and the existing long yard. Possibly loop to loop double track something like that.

Ken.

Ken, I hope the move goes smoothly for you and will soon be seeing new photos of the Midland. This has sure been a whirlwind for you hasn't it?

WOW.. that Benchwork was really looking great. Makes me feel bad that i'm banging my head against a wall planning a MUCH smaller layout. Good luck with the move...

Ken, I hope the move goes smoothly for you and will soon be seeing new photos of the Midland. This has sure been a whirlwind for you hasn't it?

I feel like I've been through a spin cycle in the washing machine, stomach churning lost 2kg in a week.

Ken.

WOW.. that Benchwork was really looking great. Makes me feel bad that i'm banging my head against a wall planning a MUCH smaller layout. Good luck with the move...

Thankyou for the compliment I shall try to keep the standard up on the next build!!

Ken.

Back