Is it real or is it real?

grove den

naturally natural trees
You must have seen this beautiful detailed( German) passenger stationbuildingerea..

http://www.bronneim.de/Bahnhof/
there are sooo many details..the preisermen are allre-painted and "weathered"! so are the automobiles and the bicycles and and and...
this module meashures: 3 feet 4 inches X 1 foot 8 inches
Just click on: "Das Bahnhofsmodell" and click on the small arrow( left) to see more pictures..
Also watch the pictures in :"aktuelles Album( on the left midlle) by clicking..
enjoy!

Jos

The leaves on the trees are amazing as are the shadows though the trees. The leaves on the ground are a nice touch, but they should probably be a little mor tan.

Beautiful work in all aspects. For whatever reason, German modelers seem really adept at producing very realistic and convincing city scenes. It seems that European modeling in general is at least as concerned with realistic city and countryside scenes as the rest of the layout while we in the US tend go for more track and the wide open spaces. I'm more a city scene detailer than a track guy I really appreciate work like this. It takes a long time to set up scenery that nice.

I wish the tips and trick section was in Engish. I can figure some of it out but it would be nice to read the details. I tried Babblefish but it's pretty hopeless. :) The sign section is great - I just wish we were a little more international in our signage.

Thanks for posting it.

Ok Chip, thanks for the comment about the trees......:) but what do you think about all the other pictures and the modelling skills of this gentleman?
Did you see the faces of (almost) each preiserman/woman even glaces/spec. were painted etc..!!:eek:

Jos

Hi Jim UP2CSX,

I can try to translate it for you!
Just write/post wich part of the : "tips and tricks"you want to translate..
and I will give it a try!

Jos

Ok Chip, thanks for the comment about the trees......:) but what do you think about all the other pictures and the modelling skills of this gentleman?
Did you see the faces of (almost) each preiserman/woman even glaces/spec. were painted etc..!!:eek:

Jos

Yes I saw that. But since I like painting figures it wasn't as impressive as the leaves. What scale is that?

(A guy on the other side made a HO pair of glasses for my Harry Potter figure.)

Hey, Jos, you haven't commented on my 4 x 8 layout design yet.

http://www.modelrailroadforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=7075

Last edited by a moderator:

Back