Irelands first Hobby and Diorama Show 2013

silverlux

Hi lads, promised to share few pictures I shot in last years show. Hope this is correct place to post them. I'm very bad usually to post up stuff on forums other than my own projects so wanted to contribute someway to this forum with some pictures. Wasn't too many stands with train dioramas. Not sure if there is anything already on here from same show, well, njoy anyway ;)

hopefully more to come indeed, bigger and better...them train dioramas are crazy detail job. saw thousands of tiny objects on one of them..all I could see dollar signs on top of them :D

So, Silverlux, were there any North American modelers there or were the train displays mostly of the Irish RR's.

That's some steel question Cjcrescent
Just for clearance....diorama show was first real life experience for me seeing all of gray haired folks showing off their pride and joy.
Have not a smallest clue from where they are and what they do. I'm 29 at this very moment and feel blessed to have time and passion to do what I do.
If it's really important for this forum I'll surely sign up for ambassador position between Irelands show and this forum ;)

No need to do that! I was just wondering about it. You can keep us apprised of the shows and stuff you attend, just like the Dublin show.

Back