Intermountian HO Scale ES44AC

:eek: SWEET!!

And to answer your question, yes i can PRE-ORDER these. Ill be ordering 2 BNSF and 2 UP's for myself LOL. Looks like expected March April 2010!

Which ones you interested in Josh?

:eek: SWEET!!

And to answer your question, yes i can PRE-ORDER these. Ill be ordering 2 BNSF and 2 UP's for myself LOL. Looks like expected March April 2010!

Which ones you interested in Josh?

I am glad I sold my T55 unit as now I can get 3 for the price that I sold the T55 for , LOL. Non sound of course and I sold a sound one.

there are arguments galore over on atlas forums. People saying Athearn is making these, that IMR bought the tooling from athearn, etc etc.

there are arguments galore over on atlas forums. People saying Athearn is making these, that IMR bought the tooling from athearn, etc etc.

Contacted Intermountain today, spoke to Brett (hes my rep over at IMRC) and i asked him about these roomers that are going around.

IMRC has not bought the tooling from another source. Athearn is not making them for IMRC, nor is the tooling from the old T55 line. IMRC has made the tooling themselfs and it's completely original. They will be the same genuine high quality detailed locomotives IMRC is known for. Just thought i would throw that out there to close off all those rumors lol

I PRE-ORDERED all 4 numbers for the BNSF DCC/SOUND ones as well as all 4 numbers for the UP DCC/SOUND's. Got 2 of the BNSF's spoken for, so i may order another 2 so i can have all 4 numbers for myself LOL

Anyone else who is interested in ordering them, drop me a PM or email.

Josh, excellent news. I however dont own any IMRC engines so I have never seen the detail on them. Would be nice to know what the hell is taking athearn so long to get them out.

Josh, excellent news. I however dont own any IMRC engines so I have never seen the detail on them. Would be nice to know what the hell is taking athearn so long to get them out.

LOL yes i know, i myself am anxiously awaiting Athearns SD70ACe's

Well maybe towards the end of the year i'll get one of if athearn finally gets there act together and released the M-2's and ACE's i'll get a few of those and paint them into either my freelanced railroad or a fallen flag ;)

What's the minimum on those? 22"? And I bet they have body-mounted couplers, so the pulling minimum is greater than 22".

Blah. Would love to run one of those, but I don't have the proper track.

What's the minimum on those? 22"? And I bet they have body-mounted couplers, so the pulling minimum is greater than 22".

Blah. Would love to run one of those, but I don't have the proper track.

Like most 6-axle diesel, im sure 22" radius is the bare minimum recommended

Back