Instructions missing — windmill

Michael J

New model railroader
I recently purchased this windmill kit with water pumping station on eBay. It came without instructions. (No big deal, I got it cheap!) I am going to attempt to put it together just by eyeballing it, but if anyone else has this kit and could send me a copy of the instructions, it would be appreciated.

windmill kit.JPG

(P.S. I love this forum site. As a newbie model railroader, it is helping me learn a lot very quickly.)

If you know who the manufacturer is they may help you with instructions. I have gotten lots of missing instructions from manufacturers, Ebay and forum members. Ron.

I do not know the manufacturer. It came just as you see, in a plastic bag with no box. Any guesses on the manufacturer?

I think I figured it out on my own. I spread all the pieces out to see what would fit where. It is actually three models in one - windmill, building and water tank, which then get put on the base and interconnected with pipes. (The windmill pieces are very delicate.)

I'd avoid using the base provided except for lining up the walls and windmill structures. The unrealistic plastic is difficult to disguise when you later install the building on your layout.

Good thought, Glen. Thanks. I plan to build them as three separate structures then align them. Disguising the base was something I was puzzled about.

Back