In Need Of Ho Scale Freight Cars!!!

Chase55671

Guys, if you have any HO scale freight cars with knuckle couplers then I will pay for them. I need a lot right now! Contact me on PM and we can work out billing info. I don't have too much money to work with, but it just depends. If you have pictures of your product that would also be a lot of help!

Chase

Do you have any preference? Tank cars, boxcars, gondolas, hoppers? Weathered? Un-weathered? Let me know...I have some cars I could probably let go of.

-Rich

Well I like Single Boor Boxcars and I need some 3 bay coal hoppers... Weathered and unweathered are both fine with me.

Chase

I have a 'couple' kits here :rolleyes: : www.sushob.com

I know you're probably looking for the least expensive cars possible, but the cheapest I have on the website are Accurail and Bowser kits. There are quite a few Accurail kits in the $6 - $10 range, and most Bowser kits are $9 - $10.

However I do have a case or two of older Bowser RTR box cars. They're single door round roof box cars in the PRR Circle Keystone scheme. I'm sure we could make a deal on them if it's the kind of car you're interested in.

Here is an interesting one I like...

64 Athearn 5030 40' reefer PFE 45702 UP unassembled kit

Also I will check out thos kits. Accruail is not that hard to put together...

Chase

Also Wongsing do you have any BN, UP, NS, or CR single door boxcars? That is what I am mainly interested in. Also any BN, UP, NS, or CR reefers are also interesting.

Chase

Okay up there a couple post ago it said I wanted a reefer in UP. Just scratch that these are the ones I am interested in.

67 Athearn 5030 40' reefer PFE 45702 UP assembled
49 Athearn 1966 40' Hi Cube box UP 518109 assembled with KDs

Do you have any pictures of those? Also I am checking out your Accurail site now.

Wongsing: Do you have any BN, UP, NS, or CR boxcars and reefers? I don't care if they are weathered. Both work for me.

Chase

Will take 49. That is okay, you don't have to put K-dee's on it. How much are you talking? Also do you have any other high cubed boxcars that are asembled?

Chase

I have 3 more like the UP one, also UP so 4 total. $20 shipping incl. Send me Private message for details.

If you'll ship over here and take paypal I'll take
38 Athearn 1205 40' box SP 127430 unassembled kit $ 4.00
39 Athearn 5011 40' box SP 60730 unassembled kit $ 4.00

334 Athearn SD45 SP 8991 dummy metal trucks $ 15.00
335 Athearn SD45 SP 8912 dummy metal trucks $ 15.00

(I guess that's dummy loco's with metal trucks??)

Ken.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok well I figured out that you were not the same person so anyway let me get back to you on a PM later on and we will talk...

Chase

Back