I'm new, Nice to be here.

Jess Red Horse

Friendly Indian!
Hello Fellow Model train fans,
I'm still new to the hobby!

My name is Jess Red Horse, I'm building a 4X8 layout modeling the SF south in HO, as soon as I figure out how to post pics I will.

I was invited to join by a good friend over at Trains.com, this is a nice site and I hope to meet some of you while I'm here.

Off to check out layout pics.
Thanks.
Jess.

I like your sig..."When I'm not playing with trains I make a living as an EMT , I drive a really cool truck fast... "

welcomeplane.gif

Hope you enjoy the site, Jess!

I gotta find a "Welcome" train gif! :rolleyes:

Rotor

Howdy, Jess, I remember you from "across the street". Nice to see you here. I'm a retired paramagic so we've got something in common although the UP has always been my home road. Now that I live down hear in Alabama, I'm modeling more CSX and NS although I still have a fair bit of UP equipment running on my "down home" layout.

Hi Jess,
Glad to have you on the forum, lots of knowledgeable folks here so feel free to ask if you have any questions, I'm sure you'll get several replies to help you out!

I look forward to seing your posts and pictures.
Btw: If you have any trouble give a holler, it's aslo best to resize your Jpeg
images down to at least 600 x 400 or less for easy loading.

Take care

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks for the warm welcomes!

Hello too my Old friends from "Across the street" and the new ones here, what a warm welcome, in such a fast paced and busy world it is nice to have folks slow down long enough to welcome new people here.

So far I've enjoyed my membership emensly!
Jess Red Horse of the "Broken Rail" Tribe :D

Welcome Jess! I have seen your posts over across the street as well. I am howmus (for Howard's Music) over there. I think you will enjoy your time here on this forum. It is a bit slower paced than across the street, but a lot friendlier most of the time.

Good to see you here!

Welcome Jess! Come on over to the coffee shop and enjoy a big lunch on Ray (rhoward). He always pays the tab for new members. :D

Back