I'm looking for Nazis

SpaceMouse

Fun Lover
Four HO figures actually. Common soldiers. They need to be standing, shlepping Mausers, not at attention. Any ideas?

Also, I need two Mexican Banditos.

Danged if they don't have exactly what I want. And I looked in Walther's, too.

Any leads on the Mexican Banditios?

Mexican banditos? Sounds like a job for Malcom Furlow... you may get to scratchbuild a person or two for this one.

Seriously, if anyone used to make such a thing, I imagine it disappeared from the product line when the PC culture took hold.

SpaceMouse, also try farmers and cowboys. they might be easy enough to turn into banditos, as they have hats that can be made bigger. hmm, nazis, banditos...knowing your rockridge theme, i think i know exactly where this is going.;) :D i suggest spending alot of time at walthers website. i'm sure you'll be able to come up with something.:D -Dean

lginc said:
SpaceMouse, also try farmers and cowboys. they might be easy enough to turn into banditos, as they have hats that can be made bigger. hmm, nazis, banditos...knowing your rockridge theme, i think i know exactly where this is going.;) :D i suggest spending alot of time at walthers website. i'm sure you'll be able to come up with something.:D -Dean

Shhhhh!...

Chip, if you don't already have one, I'd suggest getting the Walther's Catalog. They normally include photos of the figures they sell, and that will help a lot with finding what you want. I don't know about the banditos, though, since I haven't had a chance to look for them yet. Good luck!
-Joe

JD,

Thanks. I do have a Walther's and I just plain missed the Nazi's. Maybe I didn't think to look in the Military Section. I model mostly Cowboys and with a few exceptions, I rarely find what I'm looking for. So I have learned to get creative with what is out there. I fear I may have to make the Banditos.

Back