Im beat I moved inside

And thanks for the photoshop advice, here is a second attempt, I think Im getting there ?

Lookin' real nice! One little bit more advise. When doing the photoshop stuff, try going into wherever on a PC Bill Gates hides the controls for the mouse (I use a Mac) and slow the mouse down as far as it will go. That will make it about the same as half way on the Mac (and I slow mine down for this stuff too). It will allow a lot greater control of what you are doing. Experiment with different shades of gray and see how it looks to you. One thing I love about Photoshop is that you can always step backwards many times and redo something that didn't come well or revert to the original.

New Home

If you checked out weekend photo fun you will see that The layout has moved up in the world (about 3 feet and round the corner 90 degrees to a more permenant position which includes a more rigid backboard.

Its got it off the window sill and away from the hands of visiting nephews !!!

On the downside I have lost the hidden line through the tunnel and round the bend, mind you the 10" rad curve was a bit tight !!!! If you squint as you look at the frosted glass behind the layout you can see the blue backscene of the "near loop" section of the outdoor layout.

224553410.gif

Ive also brought one of the structures in from outside and bashed it to fill a bit more space along the backscene

224553409.gif

John

Last edited by a moderator:

Back