I'm Back (Did you even miss me even a little?)

Doc Holliday

Gentleman Gambler
Work on the BAD Western slowed and finally stopped altogether a few months ago due to conflicting priorities. Management has now gotten them under control and work has resumed. It's good to be back. Did I miss anything good?
Doc

LOL, Chip. Good to see the BAD Western has resumed construction again, Doc. You missed all kinds of good things but, with a couple of hours of spare time, you can read all the messages and catch up. :)

Welcome back. Weekend Photo Fun is as bright as ever, perhaps better, and we have new fellas joining regularly...you'll be right at home. What did you say yer name was? :p

Hey Doc,

The Rock Ridge and Train City is about rise from the ashes. Check out the new plan on the post, "Is this dumb or what?" I'll try to out corny your scenes.

BTW: Doc, how long does a coon live?

I don't know how long a coon lives, but I can tell you what a hen weighs.

Actually, references differ, but a wild individual raccoon might live up to 5 to 7 years (average survival being much lower, though, probably 2-3 years), and in captivity they can live up to 14-17 years. So their lifespan is comparable to that of a dog.

Doc

Back