I'm back, at last!

Hey Tony!!!

I have not been on much lately, but I am glad to see I timed my return with yours.

Tony,

Glad your back. I got another 30 hr layover in syr coming up next week. I'm there all fri 29may.

Thinking about going to Horseheads and going to Lantz. You game?

Brad

Brad,

G'Day and yeah, I'm game. Are you talking about going on Friday or Saturday?

Not sure what it is, Tony, but the number and quality of posts goes way up when you're around, down when you take a break. Just last week I was thinking, "Gee, I wish Tony was back."

jwb,

Thank you although not sure why ... maybe being a "newbie" so to speak and I keep asking dumb questions??? :D

And yep, still working on the layout, or I should say, back to working on it. Have put in a lot of tree's and extended it a bit ... go figure huh.

Welcome back Tony

Married,

Tyhanks mate, good to be back. Now all I have to do is figure out how to get email notifications of posts ... somehow, I'm not getting any.

Hey Tony!!!

I have not been on much lately, but I am glad to see I timed my return with yours.

Louis,

I'm glad your back too - been too long for both of us!

Hey Tony - welcome back! Hope you got everything settled.
Keep the Harley 'up-right' : )

Thanks N-gager, and yep, everything is settled. Actually, the last issue was settled this morning ironically enough, so I am celebrating (a little) this evening :)

Thanks guys and as said, as soon as I figure out the daily notification of posts emails, I'll be able to reply as I get them instead of delayed as they have been.

Jeeze, talk about a lot of waffle!!!

Back