I'm a new member from Thailand.

sura

????????????????? Hello...members. I'm a new member, my family lives in Bangkok Thailand. I have a English language problem. However I will try,so now I wil join you with the pictures only. Thank you.
________
Cheap Airsoft Colt

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Sura and welcome.
Very good photos. Looking at the fruit in the hopper reminded me of all the delicious Thai fruit that you have over there. I hope to see more of your posts.

ยินดีที่ได้รู้จักคุณ

Sura Great pictures and so full of colour, Don't worry about your english, i'm English and i'm still learning, anyway your English is better than my Thai:D

คุณต้องมาอีกครั้ง

Welcome aboard sura, I enjoyed viewing your pictures - especially the one with the "stagecoach" passenger cars (I think Spacemouse will appreciate that one ;) ).

CSX_road_slug said:
Welcome aboard sura, I enjoyed viewing your pictures - especially the one with the "stagecoach" passenger cars (I think Spacemouse will appreciate that one ;) ).

Noticed it right away. :D

Your welcome and thank you, I'm happiness to be a part of your community.:) ??????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????? ???????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????? sura.
________
Ipad accessories

Last edited by a moderator:
Sa wat dee khrap!
You did an excellent job on the trestle and got the color of the creosote wood perfect. I scratch built a straight one on my layout that is about 1 meter in length. I really enjoyed building it and wish I had a place to try a curved one.

Back