If you could buy something under $400.00 right now..

RedRyder77

I've been window shopping a lot the last few days and the handful of items I'm really hot on fall under the $400.00 mark. I'm leaving out the GG-1 on this since I'm 99.9% sure it's coming home in a month or so but man if I had a few extra bucks at my disposal right now? I'd have to flip a coin..I'd either pick up the MOW Legacy Command Control Crane Car which from Trainworld comes in at $389.99 OR (and this would be my 1st MTH) I'd go with the MTH ES44AC G.E. Evolution which comes in at $299.99 (seems like a lot of train for 300 bucks doesn't it?).

So if YOU had 300.00-400.00 dollars laying around, what would you buy for your layout? Can't be a penny over 400! Just curious to see how some of you O gauge vets would spend on their trains within a reasonable range.

In the meantime I'm throwing more coins in the change bucket waiting for a rainy day that's perfect for cashing it in and buying one of those 2 items!

Well, I would try to hunt up an AHM 0-8-0 loco kit, and the motorizing kit for it OR
A Lionel 2353 AA set in excellent condition.

Back